Simetro is a semisolid injectable implant, homogeneous and non-pyrogenic
(prevents body temperature increasing) designed to be injected subcutaneously or into the deep dermis.
– over 55% calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) in the form of microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter. CaHA is an own substance of the human body, that exists in bones structure and in dentine composition.
– gel-matrix with high elasticity consisting of: sterile water, glycerin, carboxymethylcellulose and Phosphate buffer.
How does it work?
1. Immediately after injection, Simetro provides spectacular volume effect due to the gel-matrix and CAHA microspheres.
2. CAHA microspheres form a “scaffold” (supporting network) and stimulate the fibroblasts growth to produce collagen, thus resulting new collagen fibers, that in 2-3 months exchange completely the gel-matrix.
3. The new collagen fibers network provides support to the dermis, giving both lifting and skin rejuvenation effect (elasticity and strength) for long term.
CAHA microspheres are completely metabolized by macrophages, in fact after several weeks, only the newly formed collagen network remains, creating this way a natural look.
Thanks to natural mechanism of wrinkles correction and due to volume and lifting effect, SIMETRO has become the favourite filler of a higher increasingly number of dermatologists, plastic surgeons and aesthetic practitioners around the globe.
• Biocompatible and biodegradable
• Safe to use
• Safe active ingredients obtained during rigorous scientific research regarding fillers
• Volume and lifting immediate effect due to the elastic gel-matrix
• Long lasting effect due to collagen stimulation
• CE certified
• Extensive clinical experience of aesthetician doctors involved in creating the product
• Many years of clinical experience in using calcium hydroxyapatite in dental and bones implants
Be the first to review “Juves Simetro”
You must be logged in to post a review.